Wednesday 11 September 2013

Kate Spade New York student (and teacher) discounts!


If there ever was a designer who epitomised quirky elegance, classy playfulness and girly chic, it is Kate Spade. And if you've read Handbags and Cupcakes before, you may just have an inkling that I'm something of a Kate Spade fan - maybe you've read my harping on about the gorge bangles I got last Christmas, my bargainous bag purchase or the amazing necklace I just got as an early 21st birthday present...

But as much as I adore Kate Spade, I am still a student, and with all the fun of studentdom comes the less fun student budget.

So, dear friends, I am extremely excited today to be able to share the news that  Kate Spade are offering a student discount! Yes, for real. Just when I thought the Kate Spade ladies couldn't get any lovelier they go and do this. And actually, they're valid for teachers as well as students, so that's jolly nice indeed.


A little Kate Spade touch is just perfect to refresh your back-to-school look. Why not treat yourself to a fabulous new handbag to carry round campus? I thoroughly recommend the brand new Beau bag. Not only is it beau-tiful (couldn't resist, sorry), practical (there's plenty of room for folders, pens and snacks in there) and made of gorgeous leather, but it's also destined to become an It bag.

Which Beau bag will you choose!?
That's one of the most exciting things about Kate Spade here in the UK - the brand is still a teensy bit unknown, but massively growing in status. Every time I open a magazine, there are more and more Kate Spade products featured and pictures of celebs rocking the designer.

Don't you want to be one of the trendsetters? Yeah ya do.



I love getting new bits and bobs for starting a new school year. Perhaps a quirky new iPhone case or stationary set is just what you need to rekindle that back-to-school excitement of years gone by. You never know, it might just inspire you to study just that little bit harder.



Personally, I've got my eye (and nose) on Kate Spade's gorgeous fragrance, Live Colorfully, even though the American spelling pains me. Every time I go into the Covent Garden shop - far too frequently of late - I give myself a cheeky little spritz and walk around with a smile on my face for the rest of the day. A perfume can be a really powerful mood-enhancer and confidence-booster, and every time I get a whiff of Live Colorfully I feel a little bit cheerier.


Naturally, I want to spread the Kate Spade love, which is why I'm telling you all about the discount.

Oh, and the great news that makes this even greater? The discount is valid on sale items and at outlet stores (so I suggest you get yourself down to Bicester ASAP!)


Take advantage of the discount and you too could be one of these excited girlies with shiny new Kate Spade bags of beauty!


Come join us, it's fun.

A few terms and conditions:

Receive a 15% discount off your entire purchase with a valid school ID. Valid only at Kate Spade New York retail shops and Kate Spade New York outlets in the UK. Cannot be combined with any other promotion at Kate Spade New York retail shops. Offer is combinable at Kate Spade New York outlets. Not valid on gift certificates or previous purchases. Cannot be redeemed for cash or store credit. Valid on full-price and sale merchandise. Excluding watches. 


And students love you too!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hi Rachel, love the blog! Only discovered you recently and you're fabulous. If I won I would get one of the Cobblestone Park wallets as mine is on it's last legs! Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily, and definitely good call on the gorgeous wallets :) X

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel! Great blog :) Just wondered how you heard about the Kate Spade discount? I can't find any info online and I'm off to Bicester in two weeks so I'm keen to take advantage of this discount :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona,
      It's definitely legit, I promise. I was given the cards and all the info by some of the very senior Kate Spade ladies. I think it's just still a new offer, but you should be able to get it as far as I've been told. Hope you find a bargain :) X

      Delete
  3. Hey Rachel! You are fabulous both look and taste wise. Nobody must miss this great opportunity. I was also fortunate to buy two discount coach handbags on my student card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig