Saturday 6 August 2011

more! mag fashion work experience - celebs, kissing and freebies!

L-R: just chillin with Frances and Fredrik from Made In Chelsea.
It would seem I’m very lucky with the week I’m here, because it was “More!’s Big Kiss” today! Apparently this sort of fun event isn’t a weekly occurrence (not that every day at more! isn’t a ball, I'm sure) so I was super excited, even if I didn’t really understand what the “Big Kiss” was, and was slightly scared about being made to kiss the face off some random stranger… However, there were free donuts, awesome T-shirts, and (minor) celebs – most of us work experiencees had a bit of a fit when we eventually got up the courage to talk to Made In Chelsea’s Fredrik and Frances! And we got a cheeky pic to make all our friends very jealous (mwah ha ha!)

Goodie bags!

Male models and Mickey Mouse. Standard.
Ballooons!

[This blog was written by me, but I have copied it from more!'s tumblr page].
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig