Sunday 10 July 2011

Fashion Work Experience at a London Based Women's Weekly Mag!

I may or may not have assisted at a fashion photoshoot...
Well this post pretty much does what it says on the tin... or what the title says anyway. I'm currently mid-way through two weeks of work experience in the fashion department of a certain weekly mag - which mag this is, I am not allowed to name. Oooh mysterious, eh...?

Anyway, I basically just wanted to let y'all know that because I have been super busy working my arse off doing super exciting fashiony things (along with some super tedious things, but hey, I can't complain) and commuting here, there and everywhere round London, I haven't had much time for blogging. I also may or may not have met the stars of a certain British reality TV show (and acted like a crazed fan, thus embarrassing moi-meme greatly). Sorry, dear readers. Bit pants, I know.

However, if people are interested, I'm sure I could post a wee blog all about said work experience at some point after I've finished... any takers?

Pic from here
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. How did you get a placement at a magazine!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply... I just sent off an email and my CV. Good luck! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig