Monday 7 June 2010

Yes Herbal Essences, I like a happy ending too.

You know, I used to be such a John Frieda kinda gal, then I went through a L'Oréal phase.  Now however, I am well and truly converted to the awesomeness that is Herbal Essences.  I'm sure you've all seen their newest magazine ad for their Beautiful Ends Collection.  To quote the model (with gorgeously unrealistic hair): "I love a happy ending.  All 100,000 of them."

Now, I was a bit suspicious of the idea that these products would really do much for my split ends, (and I have very long hair so the ends are prone to getting a bit dry and brittle, which isn't ideal now, is it?), however something caught my eye in Superdrug.  I was just pootling around, testing out the make-up, looking for special offers, when I noticed that they were doing a deal of £3.50 for two products in said range... and I was in need of some more conditioner! So, never one to pass up a bargain, I bought the conditioner and the leave in cream.

My, my, my!  Not only have I gone and fallen in love with the lush silky, pretty pink that came out of the bottle, but both products really do work!  I'm mighty impressed with the leave in cream, especially.  Only takes a couple of seconds to apply to the ends, when your hair's either dry or damp, and poof! Split ends are banished!

I've also found myself in the posession of Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Shampoo, and oh my gosh it's so much fun! (Yes, I am indeed talking about shampoo.  I lead a highly exciting life.) Not only does it smell like one of the most delumpcious scents known to man, the funnest part is the deceiving bottle.  Just get ready for this, it may blow your mind. 


So there you are, thinking you're just going to squirt out some of this lovely orange shampoo, but.. what is this? ZUT ALORS! It's green!  And that's not all folks, when you've used some of the shampoo and there's space at the top of the bottle... you realise that the bottle is actually PINK! I mean wow.  Just wow.  It's like magic... and certainly makes for much more entertaining showers, I can tell you that.

Here's what I'm wondering... Why haven't any other companies ever cottoned on to this idea before?! After having one of these babies, you'll never be able to go back to using a clear bottle with its simply coloured shampoo inside.  No siree.  In my opinion, Herbal Essences are on to a winner with this one.  And at their prices... I can see myself buying the lot!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig